Alvo Update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvo Update!

They are planning on releasing an OPEN beta from the PS Store prior to game launch. Game launch is planned around late Nov to Early Dec. The game price right now is between $25-$35 with final numbers to be decided closer to launch. I'm guessing $30 range! Cheers!

I was just about to ask about a beta, any news if this will be cross platform, the pc guys have always had the upper hand with keyboard and mouse but in vr the aim controller will even things up, maybe even have the advantage

Comment

May be possible down the road. I know they had originally planned that in its initial days but for now just PSVR. Always possible down the road though!

Comment

Would be good as it would give a larger player base and in the long run I think psvr and pcvr could benifit

Comment

Totally agree!

Comment

Playing firewall yesterday and someone said they had heard the beta was dropping next month, any truth in this or just wishful thinking

Comment

I'd be the first to know! It should be late Oct to early November. Game is planned for Early Dec.

Comment

Answer I was expecting but we live in hope

Comment

It had originally been planned for sometime late Sept to early Oct but the game release date was pushed back a month to allow them time to fine tune things.

Comment

Looks interesting

https://youtu.be/RAtnCSUmBeE

Comment

Working...
                    X